Today I’ve been overcome by a complete and utter inability to focus on anything for more than five seconds. Which means I will be blogging in list-form.
1) My reasons for the recent blog-neglect include life, work, spring, and the final season of LOST on Netflix.
2) I have so many awesome design projects to share. Also a progress update on the living room. Oh, but so little time! Can someone make an app for that? Let’s call it iNeedMoreHoursInMyDays.
3) Thanks to a couple friends and my little brother, the “taste my way through 200 varieties of dark chocolate” initiative is back on track. I have a bunch of new varieties to share. Soon.
4) This morning I picked up a jar of peanut butter and attempted to drink from it, thinking it was a glass of water.
5) I realized yesterday how often I talk about the weather. So cliche!
6) But oh my gosh, this weather!! I could get used to spring arriving two months early.
7) I need a vacation at the beach. Please send me your best picks for low-key beachy places where I can live in my swimsuit, go barefoot everywhere, and spend very little dough.
8) Have I ever mentioned how much I love journals and notebooks? I have a whole drawer dedicated to them. So much possibility in those blank pages. My little brother just returned from a trip to Spain. He brought me chocolate. And an awesome gray linen journal. It’s delicious (talking about the journal, not the chocolate). Now all I have to do is decide what to fill its pages with. In the meantime, it is sitting on my desk, within easy reach so I can caress it often.
9) I threw away about 6 plants last weekend. Because they were dead. I thought succulents were supposed to thrive on neglect? Pfft. Not so.
10) Took my kayak out for the first time last week. B-L-I-S-S. Remind me why I live in a climate that only allows watersports a few months out of the year. (Oops! Talking about the weather again!)
THE END. More to come. Soon! Promise.